Senior Actuarial Specialist
• Lead and manage the scope, budget and the applicable timescales of the large consulting support projects
• Independently review the technical results from the base data, establish reasonableness, reliability of checks and ensure proper audit trails
• Demonstrate a clear, logical approach to reviewing significant technical piece of work with proper documentation and root cause analysis of areas of concern
• Demonstrate a very good understanding of pension schemes/plans operating and regulatory environment, detailed knowledge of the relevant actuarial professional and internal guidance
• Lead status update meetings and build strong relationships with various offshore and onshore colleagues
• Manage more complex valuation system issues or new client coding set-up
• Identify/implement improvements to the valuation and other consulting support services
• Proactively take steps to develop the junior colleagues and ensure business continuity on the assigned projects
• Graduate, numerate degree preferred such as Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Engineering.
• Relevant industry knowledge and minimum work experience of 4 years (Employee Benefits, Retirement and Health Benefits including Investment Asset Modelling Strategy and Benchmarks preferred)
• Steady exam progress on your actuarial qualifications with a proven track record of applying actuarial techniques and should have cleared at-least five core technical actuarial exams
• Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment by being respectful and supportive of others, communicating openly and constructively and being an active listener.
Interested candidates can mail their resumes at email@example.com